Tuesday, August 17, 2010

PV UNITE

Wow! The opening assembly this morning was amazing!!!! Kendall Wilkey is an excellent video maker!!! Props to the student council and their amazing pick on the school's theme and song! PV UNITE!!! It's like our XC theme, A Team Above all, Above all A Team. I love that!! This year is going to be the best year ever!!! I don't care if my classes are ridiculous, the people who are there are going to make this year the best in the world!!!! Here are some lyrics to the theme song also the 2010 world cup theme song!
When I get older I will be stronger, They'll call me freedom, Just like a wavin' flag. Give me freedom, give me fire, give me reason, take me higher. See the champions, take the field now, you define us, make us feel proud. In the streets our heads are lifting as we lose our inhibition. Celebrations its around us, every nations, all around. Singing forever young, singing songs underneath that sun. Hoo Boy!! And my XC team time trials went awesome!! I scored points!!!!!!!!! And my new 2 mile time is 18:54 :) I'm sooo happy!

No comments: