Thursday, April 24, 2014

ZTM - 4/14/14

Went on exchanges this week, that was cool. I was in Chemnitz and some member totally came up to us pretending to be a potential investigator...well, it was good for practice and quite a laugh. I laughed so hard because I fell for it! Dang it! Ha.

The next day was Zone Training Meeting, that was fun! My comp and I taught a lesson on Finding through the Holy Ghost! It was legit. We came up with a theory, we call it the Yoda Theory. I would show you a picture, but I forgot to take one. So basically, take Yoda's quote on the dark side.
Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to hate, insert no Holy Ghost and that leads to suffering. BUT the opposite is true. Faith leads to Repentance, Repentance Baptism, The gift of the Holy Ghost and onto Eternal Life. Let's just say, it was awesome! We even had a roll play! Take that Germany! E'rrbody's gonna be getting baptized! Bwahahahahahahahha.

My investigator likes to have me play piano for her, she has tons of classical music, it makes me feel really cool playing Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, basically, stuff I never played before, only heard. I am totally coming back Proffie. Yes!

We taught Bible Class and BoM class this week, it went really well! I was very proud of us! We lit it up like Silvester in Germany! This week we also said goodbye to the JW's, they don't really want to read the BoM so yeah, but we left on friendly terms. It was great.

Basketball Finding and Football finding were really good this week, we have some new contacts and I am totally getting fitter every time. Maybe I won't get to fat here! I am constantly running for the tram anyhow.

We did lots of service this week doing moves! So many stairs. So. Many. Goodness, moving in America is a lot easier than moving in Germany. But...it gives us more missionary opportunities. I love those. I have become quite accustomed to being a missionary, I don't really remember what I did at home. Oh well.

We had 2 investigators at church this week and were able to teach them there! Happiness! My joy just gets crazy over like, one person. How great is that. Plus...I bought more Guarana'. Oh yes, I did. So good. Also Ginger Ale. Okay, I am done I talk wayyy to much about food. 

Also, there was a Marathon in Leipzig! I cheered for the runners like my usual track self and all the Germans on the side of the road thought I was nuts. I guess they don't like to motivate people that they don't know...AMERICA.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND EXPECT YOU ALL TO BE HAPPY. but seriously.

Also, I found an American Hot Air Balloon...not really, it is just American colors.

Love you!
Love,
Steph



No comments: