Thursday, July 22, 2010

Girl's Camp!!!


Girl's camp was last week and I had a super duper blast!!! It was my best year yet! We had to sleep in shipping containers!!! :( Instead of tents...lame-o. Anyway! It was nice weather the whole time and I was able to learn a lot and be closer with my friends and especially my ward girls...I love them so much...even if sometimes they keep me awake at night! Girl's camp is one of the best places to feel my Savior's love. The Sunrise devotional was so inspiring. I love the solo packet they gave me, it had a message from the stake president and the stake young women's presidency. And singing trees was the bomb. Everyone had such wonderful songs, you could really feel the spirit. I love girl's camp and highly recommend it to anyone who is thinking about it! I also had a pet moth up there for a night. He just stayed right on my fingers and I was able to take a picture with him doing the peace sign. I named him...Amadeus.

1 comment:

teresa said...

Good job catching up!