Thursday, July 22, 2010

Shakespearean Date


So...two days ago I went on a double date with Danny Gillespie! Sam and Ronnie was my double team people :) Anyway, we went to the Shakespearean festival and had a blast! We watched the green show and played 'Scottish Slap' that was pretty fun. It was a bunch of different rhythms that each group clapped to music. We got some of their delicious tarts whilst there...I could use one right now they're that good! After, we went to the gift shop and I got us some zombie guys! They're way cute. Danny named his Fredrick, and I named mine Steve. Those zombies are best friends. So...anyway we saw The 39 Steps, an Alfred Hitchcock, but they made it a comedy, and boy was it funny!!! I loved it soo much, thanks Meghan for the tickets! After it was over, we made a quick pit stop at Wendy's and got us some frosties...at 10:30 at night. Hahahahaha. They're were good though. It was a wonderful date, I loved it!!!

No comments: