Monday, September 2, 2013

August 19th

Okay, this may be short, I am running out of time for the computer...hahaha

This week as far as numbers goes was terrible. This week in amount of growth was good.

I was able to have an interview with my president this week, that was really neat. Just to see how much authority and power resides in whatever room he is in  is crazy! Ach, love that guy.

We had Tausch, where we switch Sister Training Leaders companions. I was with Sister Hinkle, who is also from Utah. We have much in common, right up to our favorite type of Rootbeer. Barqes is the best. Don't you forget it.

We had to run for the bus to catch a ride to the Church for Summer Fest. Many investigators came and many viewed the church. It made my heart warmed to see the love this ward has for everyone.

We have made new English flyers, it took a while, but hopefully it will yield great success.

Not much too report but that, as for something to think about, think about how you can help the work progress in your own part of the world. And then email or write and tell me, I am interested to know.

Love 
Sister Rimmasch

PS
We have an appointment with a new investigator today!

No comments: