Monday, September 2, 2013

September 2nd

Well Hello! 

It has been another week and the end of a transfer! I will be staying here in Kiel for my second transfer! But we are losing an awesome Zone Leader, Elder Rückauer to Dresden. Meg, you didn't serve there right? Maybe just visited!?

We have a new investigator this week! So cool! He then came to a baptism with us in Neumünster! It was really cool to see two young boys (10 and 13) make the decision to be baptized.

I also had several opportunities to share the gospel with other people this week. One man accounted to us that several year ago in Hamburg, he remembered that missionaries taught him English and he has a Book of Mormon in his room right this minute. I hope he calls us!

So...I have had an eating appointment every Sunday since I have gotten here. Apparently, that doesn't always happen. I must be good luck or something, because we have gotten to eat delicious dinner every week! Great German food like Rot Kohl, Knödle, Goulasch, Curry somethings rather, etc. It is pretty great. I eat, like, all the time but I am not gaining weight. It is all that biking I do.

Love the place here, but not so fond of the rain...yet? Also, I have been lucky to get away with drinking mineral wasser only three times. Bwahaha.

Love stuffs.

Until next week you fantastic viewers!!

Love,
Sister Rimmasch

KEEP THE FAITH
       AND
    CARRY ON

No comments: