Monday, November 11, 2013

The week of MEETINGS Nov 11 2013

First off, Noah's Ark has parked itself in the Kiel Förde. That's pretty cool. Too bad it costs money to get on, so...yeah. If it flood, I probably will just find my own boat.

We had a great lesson last P-day with an new invesitgator family. We are really excited for them to make progress and cannot wait to continue to teach them!! The Lord does have prepared people, they are pretty humble and listen to what we have to say. The father even prayed for our missionary effots!

The week we saw a large miracle come to pass. We got on a bus to from Flintbeck to go back to Kiel, and I realized we had the wrong tickets, and the ticket checker was coming...needless to say, we were both slapped upside the head with a 40€ fine. Ack. So, us being the responsible missionaries we are decided to go pay right away.

As we went to the building to pay, I talked to some people on the bus. They were very interested in what I was doing as a missionary!! Anywho,we got to the building and they told us we couldn't pay there, but if we came back tomorrow morning we could go upstairs and pay it might only be 7€. Well shoot. Will do. We prayed SO hard that day and the next morning as we went our way to pay. We talked with the man there and he made a call. It went something like this.
'Yeah, I have a couple of foreigners here, yeah. Mmhm.. Yeah.'
You're free to go, just pay more attention next time.

WE HAD A GIANT PRAYER ANSWER. We did not have to pay this fee out of our personal money. Thank goodness!!!

Anywho, we had a great service project with the Elders and a members house who loves the Elders and calls them 'süßes' aka, sweet hearts. Hahaha. Good time. We did lots of Garden work and it was great! So fun!

We had a great Zone Training Meeting and I learned a lot and understood quite the amount of German and even participated! My German is growing exponentially as I study and put trust that the Lord will help me and I have seen His help in my life. I haven't once been frustrated when I couldn't understand something. Cool, yeahß

I had a great interview with my President, Präsident Kosak. He is SUPER cool and a great mission president! He even spoke and both sessions of Stake Conference!! (By the way, the charge money when you order water at restaurants here...probably because it is bubbley water, which I actually like now. Hahaha)

My companion has been sick for a while, so I have had some extra down time to study while she slept it off. I read a lot of scriptures and practiced violin and thowing cards. Yeah, also watched Together Forever. Super 80's church movie, but still just as good. :)

BY THE WAY, I love trains and train rides, especially to Hamburg. :)

AND I have found that my musical abillities have ALSO multiplied whilst on my mission. The Lord really loves to give blessings out and I am greatful for them!

LOVE YOU ALL
Love,
Sister Rimmasch


No comments: