Monday, November 11, 2013

ZoCO! Nov. 4 2013

Visited a cathedral this week. It was cool, and old, and cool. We took pictures and then apparently, I survived a Hurricane...or so I was told. It was really windy and some trees were felled and I was told that some people died. Sheesh! I am glad that we had decided to stay in because the next day as we were walking down a street, we saw a bit of damage and stuff right where we would have been walking the night before. Thank the heavens we stayed indoors.
This week was Zone Conference! We had area 70's there!! Elder Kearon (from Britain) and Elder Fingerle from Germany!!! IT WAS SO AWESOME AND INSPIRING!!!!!!!! Elder Kearon told me he served for awhile in the Sunset Stake in St. George! He loves my home city and says that it is really pretty!! :) Aww...Warm fuzzies!! It was super cool!

I got to talk to my old MTC buddies!! All but two of them were there because one is in a different area and one is in the Alpine mission, so yeah. Ha.

This week we threw a Halloween Party. We helped set up parts of it and even participated as it was a ward function of some sorts. It was super fun, and we ate doughnuts on a string! So fun!!! It was a blast and it was cool. We have got a pretty cool ward.

I learned in German studies this week (with some awesome members) that THOU THEE THINE etc, are forms of the DU sprache, the INFORMAL YOU in language. Which means that YOU is SIE sprach therefore I have been using the formal use of you for my whole life!!! NOOO
I will now refer to you all as thou and what not. 

Sunday was great. I am playing piano for the Primary Program! And all the little kids were singing in German and it was soooo cute and I about exploded of cuteness!! SO ADORABLE!

Anyway, real excited to go on! We even have an appointment today with a new family!

WOOO!
LOVE
SISTER RIMMASCH




No comments: