Monday, October 28, 2013

That moment when you bond over The Regular Show - October 28, 2013

Well...

This week has been great. I have a hard time remembering stff because too much happens...all the time.

My comp and I bonded over The Regular Show, that was definitely a highlight to my week.

We have been doing a lot of contact because our investigators are meeting with us. (Rough, I know)
But because we went contacting, we received a new investigator FAMILY! YEEESSSSS. That was worth it.

I have been able to share my talents on the mission, I played the violin in church and at an activity and it was awesome! Also, when I went through a weekly market, I saw a girl playing violin and I went and talked to her and...she LET ME PLAY HER VIOLIN!!!!!!! So cool right now. She is super sweet and I think we will be friends.

Missionary work is sometimes hard, but it is the work of the Lord and therefore important.

One of our members this week had us over for dinner and invited her nonmember friend and her family too! It was really neat and a good way to have a good contact with someone that could potentially have interest in the church!

I LOVE YOU ALL 
I will send pictures next week because I am at an internet cafe and don't think I should use my USB stick here...

LOVE
SISTER RIMMASCH

No comments: