Monday, October 14, 2013

And sometimes I eat at McDonalds not in America.

Well...this week. Let's see if I can even remember all of it. Ha. I don't have my old planner with me so I can 't remember everything.

Last P-day I went to Laboe. We had district P-day and ate at a Chinese Restaurant..that had Kangaroo meat. Blerg. Did not eat that. Anyway, we had to run from the restaruant to the catch the Ferry! ACK! My stomach almost came out on the cobblestone! (As a side note, Cobblestone is of the devil. It looks REAL nice BUT, it is scourge to us missionaries! Continuous polish checks on our shoes and sometimes you just trip. The devil lifts up a cobblestone everytime you are about to do something awesome.) ANYWAY

We made it to the Ferry!! It was a fun ride and had a great time, aside from losing a few Elders for a couple of hours.

This week, we had Zone Training Meeting, it was really good. I really enjoyed it and we tried to really work together to support each other. We text for success. We spread our success stories around the Zone so that we can see what is happening around our Zone. It is really great! So inspiring!

We went back to Eckernförde this week, and after one WHOLE transfer, we talked with an investigator and I think that he is definitely ready to make some more progress and meet with missionaries again! Yea!! That is a miracle indeed.

Next we found one of our investigators in the hospital! ACK! BUT, we were able to teach him there and give his hospital room mate a Book of Mormon. (is that allowed?) Haha. Good times. 

TRANSFER CALLS
I will be staying in Kiel for another transfer and Sister Veselka is going to a new area. She is going to Bremerhaven (where Captain Von Trapp was to report in the Sound of Music) and I will be receiving a Sister Johnson from said Bremerhaven. Tuesday is just a day of trains for me. Woo hoo. Love me some traveling!

SUNDAY was awesome, except that it started out flat. Aka, flat bike tire and then a late bus = call the missionary couple. We thankfully got to church on time after I almost died (I play the organ on Sundays) Then, after Church we ate at the beloved Zicklers! YUM YUM and THEN we had a pancake night at which were several investigators and members! How cool is that?! Loved it!

Well! That's this week, on to a new week and a new transfer!

Love, Sister Rimmasch

Inside a WWII era U-Boot

Looking out on the Baltic Sea

No comments: