Thursday, October 3, 2013

Birth Week? Sept. 23, 2013



Well then. This week was my birth week! Craziness. I am 21. Hmm..

Anywho!

On Wednesday, I was back in HAMBURG for Zone Conference! So fun!! We had a good time getting there, on the AUTOBAHN, except that it was backed up with traffic, so we were a little late....hahaha. Na, ja.

The ZoCo was really good and inspirational, and I ate waayyyy too much. Man, Elder Dospil is really good at trying to get people to eat more than they can handle. That Elder. Austrians. Hahaa. Na, he is really cool too. But our ZL's kept putting food on each others plates when they weren't looking. Basically, both are really sassy. Ha. Okay, everyone in our District is Sassy.

I bought a mustach scarf on the way out of Bahnhof too...haha.

Thursday, we had an eating appointment with the Elders and Sister Hardel's. She is such a cute old lady. And very fresh. She totally made fun of me because I can't handle grün kohl. (so nasty...it's like seaweed) Anyway, at the end she had a Tschüss book that people draw pigs blind folded! I found Meghans!!! By the way, Meg, it would be cool if you wrote something for her! Or she might write you, I am not sure.

Friday we had a joint teach with our old Track investigator, Herr Dammers. He is pretty funny. We finished Alma 32 with him and I hope he reads his homework for 1 Nephi 1-3. He is making progress, one day, I hope he gets baptized while I am in the area.

We also shared The Work of Salvation with S. Schäfer, she is really cool and I feel the Spirit everytime in her house, but she has struggles, just as everyone. I hope that we are making a difference in her life, but she committed to think of someone that we could teach! It was cool, asking for a commitment wasn't too scary.

Many people called me on my birthday! B. Zickler called me! And my STL's called me, they sang to me while they were on a bus, but the Elders called first thing in the morning. All 4 of them sang happy birthday, it was beautiful to say the least. President and his wife called too! They harmonized and everything!! So coool!! We visited two less actives on my birthday and read scripture and had some great contact. Love it!

Church was great! Played some organ, some piano, met someone new! I hope she comes back, she was waayy cool!!

Went to dinner at Zicklers, where they sang me a family happy birthday song, it made me feel like I really belonged there. It was so nice! I also learned an awesome word! Schickimicki! It means glitzy! I may say it from now on.

Until next week! I love you all!

Love, Sister Rimmasch

No comments: