Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Learning Stuff - 8/11/14

Something awesome about being on a mission is the part where one loses one's self for the sake of the Lord? Because do you know what He promises? He promises that we will then find ourselves. People, I want to tell you how true this is. Seriously though. Throughout my mission, I have seen some pretty cool things, but in this year I have been here, I am 'losing' myself more and more as I try to do the things the Lord has commanded. I am pretty sure that the Stephanie Rimmasch that came out on a mission does not exist any longer. She has become something new! (Aka, Sister Rimmasch. Hahaha) Through serving the Lord, the Lord has shown me what I can be. He has shown me my potential, and helped me 'find' myself.
I know that as we all strive to live the commands of the Lord and to be obedient, He will help us fulfill our potential. As we lose ourselves, we find ourselves. What a wonderful promise from the Lord!!
Anywho,
this week we tried out some awesome stuff. We did some finding using my violin. It totally worked. We gave out 4 Book of Mormons and bunches of cards and received one new investigator! How wonderful! The Lord gives us talents whereby our fellow men might benefit.
Something really funny...I was at ZTM and do you know what happened? My President tripped me. On purpose. Too bad for him I have Jedi Like (or should I say, Missionary Like) reflexes and I was able to catch my balance.  Bwahaha. But, the meeting was good and we learned a lot about being awesome missionaries and learned about Joseph Smith and a cool website called thewww.josephsmithpapers.org  Super sweet! It talks about the accounts of the first vision and his journal and what not. I think it testifies even more of the restoration. Go check it out!
Germany is great. Miracles happen a lot. Like yesterday. Just sitting at church and who should walk in? One of our investigators that we haven't seen in weeks! The Lord works in mysterious ways my friends. I like it! :D
I hope you all have a wonderful week and stuff! Keep being incredibly awesome and study the Book of Mormon and ask for yourselves, if it is true. Take the challenge given by Moroni in Moroni 10:4-5. I dare you. Watch your life change for the better! :D
LOVE YOU
Love 
Sister Rimmasch
The Monday thing applies to missionaries. Haha

No comments: