Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Normal Week - 7/28/14



This week was wonderful as we rode our bikes through Berlin!
On Monday, we even went and saw a German Museum and saw lots of war things and Germany through the ancient times. It was pretty sweet, if you ask me.
This week we saw some pretty psycho miracles. In District Meeting, we learned the art of 'How to Begin Teaching'. So we decided to use it. And you know what happened? Our first appointment with this investigator, she accepted the invitation to be baptized and said, I do not need proof that this book is true, I already know it is true!! Wow, talk about amazing!!!
Next, we were all the way in a place called Teltow, when one of investigators said he could meet, but he was about 30 minutes away by tram. Well, we jumped onto a tram and made it there and lo, and behold, he had brought his friend with him! His friend was also super interested and took the Book of Mormon and said he would read it in 2 or 3 weeks. Talk about dedication! I love people who are just willing to learn. They ask questions because they want to learn. I mean, if you have no questions, you will not be learning. Ever.Wow.
Anywho, this week was my year mark in Germany... I therefore bought a whole thing of ice cream, ate it, and drank a Dr. Pepper. So delicious. And that is how I celebrated my year mark, I am sure you were all lighting fireworks off for me as well. Or...just for Pioneer Day. I hope you had a great time.
This week, I would like all of those who are baptized to think back and remember your baptism. How did you feel? What was it like? What do you remember? Do you remember feeling the Holy Ghost?
Now imagine if you could always have those feelings....oh wait, you can! When we live worthy to feel the Holy Ghost he will guide our actions. He will be our companion and help us everyday. He can help us to know what to say when someone is in need of help. He can help us go out of our way to brighten someone's day and he helps us in our eternal progression to become like our Heavenly Father. I want to hear from you and your missionary experiences this week, and how you helped someone who was in need.
I love you all and thank you for your support.
Love, Sister Rimmasch
One year later.
I found an Alma Street in Germany. The Book of Mormon is everywhere.



No comments: