Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Fußball - 7/21/14

Totally played Fußball last week. It was great...but then I was a little sore. But that is great! :D
ANYWAY, this week I talked to some dude on the street. He promptly gave me his number and we invited him to see a baptism a few days after that and he totally came...and brought his brother!! (Can I just say I love Romanians?) They are so cool and were very touched by the baptism, even though they were not really sure what was going down. Ha, people are great.
I also got a steal on some candy this week, aka, Picco Balla, 66 cents...normally one euro, but I got it for 66 cents. Take that Germany! Bwahaha. Anyway, that's not really important, but what is is that one of my companions was transfered to Cottbus. Well then, it's not even transfers, that is this week. But hey, whatever. It is now just me and Sister Cameron in Lankwitz. So we did what any sane people would do in the summer, we got bikes. Yes, the bikes are back! YESSSSSS. Bikes are fun...too bad it is humid.
And you know the funny part? They gave me a man bike...which is funny because one of the AP's just the week before called me Mannsweib aka Manly Woman. Thank you AP, tell me something that I don't know. He probably grabbed that bike on purpose. Na ja, whatever floats your boat.
We sang at a funeral this week...the one time I ever sang a solo and it was at a funeral. But...it went well and the family invited us over and gave us some Czechisch food. Yum. How nice.
I am getting really excited for the work here, we have one baptismal date, and we are planning on 7 more. Take that, Satan! It is going to be great! There are prepared people, but only if we are prepared to teach them. Please study Preach My Gospel and help your friends out!
PS
My year mark in Germany is on Wednesday, please feel free to celebrate as you see fitting. Amen.
LOVE
Sister Rimmasch
PPS
next week you will get cool pictures! :D

No comments: