Sunday, July 13, 2014

Hello from Berlin - 6/30/14

Welll my friends...The United States may have lost the match again Germany...BUT they are both moving forward into the World Cup!! Bwahahaha! We got to watch the match on Thursday at Institute with the YSA and our investigator! Sweet.
I totally have been creative this week with food. My comp has ciliac's disease and therefore cannot eat gluten. So I have made gluten free brownies, and a casserole that I totally made up! It was soooooooooo good! I can't believe the crazy things I learn on a mission! Woo hoo!!
This week, we had an ENTIRE family come to church!!!! They are so prepared! And awesome!! They come from somewhere near Ethiopia and are totally coming back next week! That is a family of 5 and I cannot wait to share more of the gospel with them! It was a miracle to end our week!
In other news, Berlin is still massive. I mean, honestly, there are two different zones JUST for Berlin. Oh man. Yeah.
Anywho, I decided some people do not have personal space. My personal bubble was completely invaded, let's just say if your stomach is touching mine, you're too close. And if you are holding me captive, definitely too close. Ha. All in good humor, do not worry.
We taught the lesson in Relief Society and watche the Touch of the Master's hand. So good. Every lady was weeping and I attempted to give my testimony through unwanted sobs. Okay, totally over exagerated, I was choking back tears, but it was totally understandable.
I was also told that I do not have a strong American accent in my German. That is also really good! YESSS!!
Being in a trio is fun and hard, and I learn new things EVERYDAY. So, I can honestly say, that no matter who you are, you can always grow in the gospel and keep going forward! It's a wonderful thing to be in this gospel, it keeps us growing closer and closer to Christ! And one day, we will all be resurrected and see Him face to face! :D So excited!
Love you!
Love
Sister Rimmasch

No comments: