Sunday, July 13, 2014

Eternity - 7/7/14

Man, I feel like it has been an eternity since I have written last...even though it was like...7 days ago! Hahaha.
Well people. This week has brought lots of stuff. Let's just say that I think I could be a professional phone call person because I do it so much...in German!! Haha. Will I ever remember how to answer a phone in English? Probably not. Haha.
Met some interesting people this week...who seem to think that if they take what they like from every religion...they have the right one. Quite funny, but these people are super sweet and pretty open to hear about the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Good thing, because EVERYONE needs it! :D:D
We had the 4th of July this past week...and well at 7:10 in the morning I played the national Anthem on my violin...I know the precise time because I received a note in my mail box telling my not to play my violin at 7:10 in the morning...sorry people! But it is a national holiday! oh wait...that's right, it's NOT a holiday in Germany...my bad! I even made burgers!! And a cake!! The cake looked like an American Flag! 'MURICA. Too bad we were kicked out of the World Cup...that's okay, Germany is still in at this point, they better make it to the final, I get to watch that one!
We have been teaching this really cool family and we taught the Plan of Salvation and they really loved it! I am pretty sure that they could be baptized soon, they are super ready to receive the Gospel of Jeus Christ! (that is what I am talking about!!)
Church was great. Great testimonies. Great atmosphere....and then lunch. oh my goodness!
These members made AWESOME food! (so much that I almost puked...) but it was MEXICAN FOOD. Tostandas, enchiladas, noodles, corn and rice!! yummmmmmm.....and then delicious dessert. And then came the test. Yes, test. This family quizes you on what happened during sacrament meeting. I have never known someone to be so observant! I will definitley pay more attention in sacrament meeting...like who gave the prayers, the testimonies, who blessed the sacrament, who passed it, who had door duty, who didn't do what, etc. You get the point! It was a great appointment.
Well friends...I am going to go enjoy my p-day now...and stuff...so love you all! Write me awesomeness!!!
Love
Sister Rimmasch
PS
I say Elmo and Cookie monster on the train

No comments: