Friday, June 27, 2014

Hello Berlin!! - 06/23/14

WELLLL
 
Had quite the time getting to Berlin...okay, actually it was super easy and took like...an hour..and a half. Yeah.
 
SO...got my new comps Cameron and Knoll. This will be a fun transfer to figure things out in a dritt (trio)
 
We taught a bunch this week, we did street contacting and do you know what? I wasn't even scared to do contacting! What a blessing! I just walked right up to people and opened my mouth! Man, it was great! I loved it! Didn't know I could do that! BUT...the Lord has a cool way of taking your fear and weakness and making it the best. (Ether 12:27) I must say, I am quite a different person than when I started out. THANK GOODNESS. I personally think that I am quite the comic, but you may have to ask my comps on that one....ha.
 
So...to start off Berlin...I taught the law of...Chastity. Well then, should be no problem..and you know what?! It was a really good lesson... SO GOOD that everyone in the room left on a spiritual high...like Holy Ghost times ten people! It was amazing and our investigator really seemed to understand! SIIICCK.
 
Well, in the midst of craziness, I made gluten free brownies with Lindt chocolate inside, found some new clothes in the apartment, and all of a sudden conquered my fear of spiders...how does that happen? I don't know. But I just picked the little guy right up and set him outside. Crazy. Seriously, the Lord does some interesting things to change a person.
 
Sunday was hilarious. Let's just say, my pres. shakes my hand...doesn't go and then proceeds to drag me through the church to meet the bishop to tell him that I play the organ. (PRESIDENT LET GO OF MY HAND, I WILL TELL SISTER KOSAK!!!) HAhahhaa..Good times good times. Let's just say the Kosaks won't stop telling people that I play instruments. oh man. HAHAHA
 
This is what I get for learning. But it should be fun!! Thanks for everyone for supporting me on my mission. I think I send my new address already, but here it is again.
 
Letters go to:
Sondershauser 58
12249 Berlin
 
Packages go to:
Zerbster Straße 42
12209 Berlin
 
LOVE YOU ALL PICTURES LATER
I am at a sketchy internet cafe.
Love
Sister Rimmasch

No comments: