Friday, June 27, 2014

And.....tschüß - 06/16/14

So...in the midst of adventures playing soccer, getting bruises, getting rained on, getting tan, getting hugs on the street, and teaching people....transfer calls happened, while I was at a ward activity...by the lake. 

So...here's the scoop. Leipzig is being WHITE WASHED. Aka, both my companion and I have been transferred out. Schmidt is gone to Hamburg-Altona....and...wait for it....I am transferred to BERLIN. (Lankwitz). Yes, I am now in Berlin. The main city of my mission. Riiiiight??!!!?? Wooo, I am staying East side and going to a BIG city...and I am in a dritt. AKA, I have TWO new companions. Both of whom were previous STL's. Man, what is it with me, I serve with former STL's/future STL's all the time. They probably just want to keep an eye on me....haha. Not really.

ANYWHO.
Teaching in Leipzig is going great, cool things happen all the time. Like today for instance, we were walking to come do emails, and I said hi to this guy and so he stops us! Whoa! He asks us where we are from. He didn't believe me that I was from America. He said I don't sound American...so...sorry family if I do not sound the same when I get home. Hahaha. So exciting. Then...he had to go, and he said, 'you're my sisters!' and hugged us. Well then. Hugs all around! i love friendly Jamaican people! They are the greatest!

We had a successful fast with one of our investigators...in the 24 hours of his fast, he didn't even THINK about smoking! Heavenly Father definitely knew what He was doing when He made the law of the Fast. IT WORKS. Talk about testimony/faith builder. If that doesn't build your faith, I don't know what will. :) (Okay, I do, Church, Pray, Read, CPR)

Well...for all of you who would like my new address here it is!!!

Sister Stephanie Rimmasch
Kirche Jesu Christi
Sondershauser 58
12249 Berlin
Germany

and all packages can go to the office address, I don't live very far from it and can get it right away. :D

Let me tell you something...I gave my testimony in church on Sunday...and MAN! I have come to love Leipzig so much! It is like my home! And...I have come to know more fully the amazingness of the Atonement! It is for everyone, no matter who and it is made possible through Jesus Christ. And I can say this, I know that my Redeemer Lives! Otherwise, none of us would be here.


LOVE 
SISTER RIMMASCH


No comments: