Monday, December 1, 2014

And KAPOW - 12/1/14

Well....IT'S FINISHED. I am done, I am on my way home but not before I tell you the CRAZY AWESOME miracle that happened my last week!!!

We went to go to an appointment from someone we found the week previous and as we got there she had brought her friend with. Then she said, I think this Book of Mormon comes from you, and I thought, nah, I didn't give that to you.
She handed me the book and on the inside cover there was a note to another person (her other friend) and signed at the bottom was Sister Schmidt and Sister Rimmasch.

NO. WAY. 

Can you believe this?! This is crazy. A Book of Mormon that was given out in about Feb. or March. to another person, found its way into the hands of someone else, of whom we then doored into only because an investigator from Berlin moved to Leipzig and lived in that building and that investigator was in Berlin was found by one of my previous companions. Can you just read that one more time?

Yes, my friends, the Lord works in very mysterious ways and I like these mysterious ways because they always turn out really cool!

Oh, and for a grand total of BoM's given away from my mission, 102, and we are giving one out tonight. THE LORD'S WORK MOVES ON. I love this! 

And then this weekend was a party because it was the first advent and my last Sunday and so people just gave me stuff and fed me. It was fabulous. Lovely people, this is my last email and I just wanted to say:

Christ lives. Remember why it is that we celebrate Christmas. It wasn't just because he was born, it is what he did for us and what price was paid that we might enjoy the freedom of choice and peace in our lives and a hope for a better world, even a hope for ever lasting life. This I leave you in His name,
Jesus Christ. Amen.

Love
Sister Rimmasch
Soon to be Steph. Amen


No comments: