Tuesday, November 25, 2014

AND ALMOST THERE - 11/24/14

Well...my companion and I have discovered that we LOVE doing doors!! It is so great!! We see miracles every TIME. For example, I felt like I needed to take a Chinese Book of Mormon with me. (Hello we are in Germany) and we did some doors. Then we were almost done and the VERY LAST door we did was a Chinese man who happily accepted the copy of the Book of Mormon. Like, whoa. What, are you serious? (Yes, I just quoted the district 2 thank you, missionary jokes are getting way too old. HA)

Or another one, we did doors and the girl already had a Book of Mormon in her native language and set up a return appointment with us on the spot. Talk about miracles of actually doing work. Seriously, you do work, you see miracles. That is just how it is.

We also had a lovely appointment with our self referral. Man, this man is definitely searching for the truth and it is absolutely awesome! I love it when people have such great questions and really are searching after the truth. So nice.

Also, I discovered...that I like to attack my companion in empty elevators and tickle the crap out of her...it just happens that she falls on the floor dead. I think I will do it next time when someone is actually in the elevator. Bwahahahhahahahahaha. And we totally bought comp toothbrushes...THE HOBBIT!!!!

Yes!!!

Well friends only one email after this and then I am slowly on my way home. I will take my dear sweet time. Please enjoy the hilarity of these pictures



No comments: