Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Yeahh - 11/10/14

Okay, people. 3 weeks.

This week was cool. We had Zone Training Meeting and!!! the Elders and Missionary Couple in Magedburg are going to check out some cemetaries for me and see if they can find my ancestor buried there!! How cool is that then?! Family history in the country of my family. So neat!

Also, even though I am in Germany and there are some many wonderful foods to eat, my district LOVES Subway. Plus, it was Sub Day, were each Sub was one euro. Needless to say, that is all I ate that day because we bought a ton of Subs as a district! Hahaha.

We have invited so many people to baptism this week! One it even going to pray about a baptismal date! We are so excited to be assistants in the Lord's work, because it is His work!!! We even so little miracles everyday!! The Lord really does take care of His children, sometimes we just have to pay attention.

Even at the end of my mission, I get to learn all the time. This week, one of my investigators asked if I would pray in English. Let me tell you, I have not prayed in English since who knows when. But seriously. I was a little nervous, but went for it anyway. As I prayed in my native language, I felt such a Spirit that is was almost emotionally overwhelming. It's tiny experiences like these that make a mission up. And Moments are just the little molecules holding life together. 

I was privileged to watch a baptism yesterday. Does anyone realize HOW cool this is? It is literally the first step in making it back to our Heavenly Father. He really wants us to return, so he set up a way for us, namely, baptism. So cool!!

Being on a mission is interesting. You meet so many people from so many different places with so many different ideas and stories. It is really cool and changes your whole perspective on everything. 

Also this week, I was at an eating appointment and do you know what happened? I tried to cut something in half, slipped and got sauce all over myself, my companions face, and the members' nice white shirt. Yup. Bummer. Good thing, nobody seemed to upset. I just laughed for the most part. Bwahahaha. Yes, I did this on purpose! (no I didn't...awkward. HAHAHA)

LOVE YOU ALL SEE YOU SOON
Tschüß!
Love
Sister Rimmasch

No comments: