Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Countdown - 11/17/14

This week...oh man.

We did exchanges this week. I was in Chemnitz with a German companion! Cool!! We had a great time and found 2 different people! SWEET! I like finding people!

This week we did something special. It's called Pioneer Day. On this day, we plan no appointments and are not allowed to use Trams and Buses or S-Bahns. Too bad on this day, my foot had been acting up.,..so I basically limped the whole day around Leipzig. 8 hours of finding! We walked to Lindenaur Markt and back and then over to Straße des 18. Oktober. Cool! We found a new investigator and three different new contacts! How cool is that!!! Yes. Unfortunately for me at the end of it all, my foot was left with a giant bruise and I am still wondering what the world happened to me...na ja

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST MOTHER!!! :)

However, this week we tried out the SURVEY. Oh my best things to ever hit finding!! It is really nice! It really helps people to find interest and works like a charm. I think I would be a really good sales woman when I get home. Sweet.

Had some weird experiences. This guy... that I met in March...decided to call and wanted to meet...upon meeting him, we found out that he just wanted to hang out...so I basically had to tell him nice offer, but we got some work to do. Yes, even on Sunday! TSCHÜÜÜÜÜÜßßßßßßß

Yeah, so that is that. I guess I should probably start cleaning out my apartment slash packing things....that is super weird. I am not sure what to do with that. Does anyone have any tips on that?? ACK!!!

My ward is doing really good though! They invited my investigator to go bowling with them....without the missionaries!! That is good work right there! People being friendly without me having to ask them. That is a real good thing! Invite the investigators of the missionaries to be your friends and do stuff with you! It will make the missionaries faint and then it will be funny!

LOVE YOU ALL
Got about...14 days left. 
Anndd...we out!
Love
Sister Rimmasch
Soon to be reinstated as Steph

No comments: