Friday, January 13, 2012

Week 1

Well, I made it through week 1, what with all the excruciating workouts; mentally and physically. Okay, not really but it was a toughie.  We hit the track workouts pretty hard this first week back and did stuff that made my  body say "ow!" everyday. That would include sprinting, heavy lifting, plyometrics, and other such exercises. But it is all good, I will just be a better javelin thrower. Anyway my class line up is as follows:
M,W,F:
Music 1010 - 11am -Ferguson
Sociology - 1pm - Davis
T,Th:
Ceramics - 8am- Talbert
Health - 12pm - Amadio
German - 6:30pm - Schultheiss
I have a pretty good line up. Until the next time my pleasant viewers, and yes, I think this blog will be getting more exciting.

1 comment:

teresa said...

Oh my Steph, you should be a writer. You make me smile, and sometimes laugh with your narrative.