Saturday, December 7, 2013

TRANSFER Nov. 25, 2013

So...sometimes we celebrate Thanksgiving a week early because our missionary couple is going home on Tuesday. Sad day. But, they had a good run here. We ate thanksgiving dinner with the YSA's and....OUR INVESTIGATOR.

John came to insitute and he is GOLDEN. We were learning about the BOM and the teacher asked him if he ever read Isiah. He said yeah, I studied it and proceeded to answer what is was about. JAW. DROP. SAY WHAT?! Yeah, that's how cool he is. ANNND afterward, he expressed that he WANTS to read the BoM.  So cool right now. I love him, he is soo humble and he even got dressed up in his Sunday Best to come meet with us. That is so cool.

Anywho, we gave ANOTHER lesson in District Meeting because we are just cool like that I guess. We gave a lesson on Alma 60-61 and how we can relate it to working with the members. I would encourage everyone reading this to go and read it NOW and decide for yourself. Particularly pay attention to Alma 61:9. It is super good. How can you relate this to your life? 

This weekend thing was a LITTLE crazy. We had Sister Training Leaders at our apartment for 2 flippin days because the trains decided to fall out...all the time. Anywho, we were on tausch (so splits) and the ONLY time I ever get lost in Kiel is when I go on tausch. Go figure. We found some interesting....abodes...cough....red...cough...lights...........(For any of you who do not get this, just forget it about it. ha.) Quite an interesting day, and then of course the STL's had to overnight, again. So I have been quite tired the past couple of days.

Practicing with the primary was fun and our GML just went up to a whole other level of cool. He sang The Spirit of God to the tune of Eye of the Tiger. WHAT?! Yes. It was beautiful and I think we should all sing it like that sometime. Or something. Ha.

We came home to a surprise at our front door on Saturday...from the Zone Leaders. A CHRISTMAS TREE. (sort of) They had done a service project and got some branches for us to make a Christmas tree!! It is pretty awesome! Just sayin. It's the beessstt.


The Primary program was SOOO CUTE!!! They are just soo adorable and I just want to hug them all and then I remembered that I have nieces and nephews and then I got sad and just missed my little babies. 

We colleged it up again for sunday dinner because we had no eating appointments, so we made......FRENCH TOAST. It was pretty awesome until I remember I don't have maple syrup. So we used Cinnomon Sugar. That was actually pretty tasty.

Oh. I guess I should mention. I will be staying in Kiel for Christmas. Any letters you have recently sent will get to me. Do not worry about it. :) I will be here AT LEAST until Jan 5th.

Love you LOTS

LOVE
Sister Rimmasch

No comments: