Monday, January 6, 2014

Transfers Jan. 6, 2014

Well... New Years...people in Germany are crazy. Let's just say, when I woke up at 12 to see the fireworks...it sounded like the Revolutionary War. People are drunk and there is no silence, what so ever. Drunk people even think that it is safe to shoot bottle rockets at each other. Hmm..how pleasant, until someone loses an eye.

I don't really remember what happened this last week...probably too much to write about. Ha. 

ANYWAY, the news that you really want to hear that MOSTLY everyone already knows anyway is that I have been transferred to Leipzig. LEIPZIG. I called it, I will have you all know, that I called it. ANYWHO. Apparently, it is very large and people there talk funny. Yes...my favorite. I will also be serving with the Andrus' so that is really neat! Such a tiny Mormon community when someone gets to serve with their sister-in-law's parents. It is just great, I am excited and sad. And not happy about the 4 different trains I have to take to get there! (it was the cheapest ticket however, oh well, I will get really buff muscles)

But yeah, I have basically had everything packed since Saturday. Church was great, our prayer was answered...one of our investigators came to church...we previously thought that he may of died....so...that is good news. I also had the privilege of hearing a baby blessing in German! That was super cool and stuff. Many of my adorable ward members came up and told me how much they appreciated the work I did, even if most of it was playing the organ. Na ja.

I got to take a lot of pictures with the people I love, so yeah. I am totally coming back to visit. No worries.

Well, as I start this new chapter in my German journey, please be sure to sent encouragement via snail mail. Speaking of which, here is my new address:

Sister Stephanie Rimmasch
Gerber Straße 18
Apartment 916
Leipzig 04105
GERMANY

I love you all and hope you have a great time!

Love your Sister Rimmasch

PS
I made my own scripture bag out of some extra material
and I got a Han Solo card! YEAH



With the ward mission leader, Silvan Timm

No comments: