Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sermon on the Mount - 4/28/14

So...you know the Sermon on the Mount where Jesus just teaches people in the outdoors and stuff...we had a similar experience like that this week. We met this Romanian guy...while teaching someone else and he said he would bring all his friends the next day...

so we show up at this park and BOOM over 20 Romanians there ready to talk to us. We had 3 copies of the BoM and they started reading immediately and passing it around and listening to whatever we had to say. This looks promising. We even had two prayer circles in the middle of the park! MEINE GUTE!! It was super legit and i am pretty sure everyone is jealous now. After that, we even played fußball with them! Of course...we lost, only by 2...haha, but it was fun and funny, and I think I am getting better and faster at soccer...too bad I have the wrong shoes for it. Shoes make all the difference in EVERYTHING. Don't believe me? Try wearing church shoes all day while you proselyte, then tell me shoes don't make a difference. :P

Other than that, we had a great week teaching people, finding people, studying outside so we can be brown and such....haha. But really.

Today, we went to the Leipzig zoo! It was super cool! I will send some pictures next week, I forgot my camera cord...again. Whatever. But the ZOO. Was cool, saw some cool things like...penguins, lions, RED PANDAS. I really want a Red Panda...like the one on Legend of Korra. That would be really cool! Red Pandas are SUPER COOL.  

Anywho, I hope you all have been studying Preach My Gospel and learning lots, I cannot wait to hear from you!

PS Football, fußball, and basketball are the best ways to find new people and friends! Be brave and go outside your circle! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE IN APRIL BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY BIRTHDAYS IN APRIL.

See you at Mother's Day, next week!
Love
Sister Rimmasch

No comments: