Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Week of Baptismal Dates - 5/19/14

So uh...this week, we set 2 more baptismal dates...which gives us a grand total of 3!!! Take that, Satan! Can't stop us now! Bwahahaa. What a great way to start out the email for the week...I just couldn't help it, we were so excited!
We had Zone Training Meeting this week, and it was quite fun. I never knew that I could mess someone up in a role play so bad before...my bad. Role plays can be quite entertaining...when you play the character of yourself as a non-member...haha. Let's just say, this poor Elder didn't know what was coming when he tried to practice street contacting! Bwahaha. So. Funny.
We played some good basketball with some like...proffies this week. Well, Sister Schmidt did. I played soccer with some kids, they were definitely better than me and I need soccer shoes...ASAP! All the little 10 years olds were like, those are running shoes not soccer shoes! (awkward)
We finally had our Ward Mission Council! Sweet! Our new Ward Mission Leader is super cool! Let's just say...that some missionaries do fall asleep in those meetings...and it wasn't me! :D
We are teaching some members how to speak German, (because they are not German, obviously) and that is pretty fun. Sometimes hard, I appreciate my German teachers so much more right now.
Had a great time trying to get to our eating appointment on Sunday...let's just say there was a demonstration and lots of police. Aka, the tram got searched and then we had to get out and walk to the appt. through the sea of police. Funnnn. Crazy. But the appointment went well! So, yeahhhh! No worries, no one got hurt.
and as always, keep up the good missonary work and someone PLEASE let me know your cool experiences with mission work! (it can be with in the ward, outside the ward, with families, whatever!)

LOVE
Sister Rimmasch

No comments: