Monday, September 15, 2014

I cannot English - 8/25/14

Well...this week was insane craziness the whole time. We said a farewell to our companion, Sister Cameron. She is now safely back in America with her American technology. I guess that is fun and stuff. 

We saw some great miracles this week. We finally found this referral we got and turns out that she had lived in America for a year! Sweet! She is super cool and wanted to come to church with us! Woo hoo!!! We also found 4 new people this week...people who were actually German!! This is a very great miracle indeed. :P Though, looking for these new people, a man talked to us and asked me if I spoke his language...wha...? He thought I looked like I came from Yugoslavia. But by the end of our conversation, he was 100% my comp was German and that I came from Russia. He said he could tell from my dialect. Good thing, he kept telling us how much he hated America so it was a blessing that he thought I was from Russia. It's almost Germany. Haha.

There was a baptism in Neukölln on Saturday, so we went and brought an investigator with us. The funny part was that it was partly in English. So...a German was giving a talk in English...and I was asked to translate it into German being an American. Quite flipped around, oder? Ja, that was really funny. Just ya know, losing my English. I just speak Deutsch now so....sorry if there are too many German words in the Email. Or if my capitalizations are in weird places because of how German is written. Happen. Sorry to break it to you! :D:D

I gave the ward quite the kick this Sunday...aka, I was playing the Organ. And well...sometimes when a song says 126 beats per minute, doesn't mean you should play it that fast...I do not think they were used to that and had a very difficult time keeping up with the pace. IT WAS SO FUNNY. I had to slow down for them, but at least I did what my President asked and did not play slowly. Fortunately, for them, the song said 112-126 beats per minute and they were able to handle the 112. Ach, so. Funny. Please for the love, follow the organists' pace in your wards. :D Oki, rant over. :P

Well friends. Going to East Side Gallery today and then we are going to missionary this area up in the Stadtteil of Lankwitz in Berlin!

LOVE
Sister Rimmasch

No comments: