Thursday, September 25, 2014

Miraclesssss - 9/22/14

Yeah, so this week...this week...diese Woche....ACH. Sorry, that was just my brain turning into German...haha. My bad...

ANYWHO. Training is AWESOME. I get to learn so much as well! And my Padowan learner is real great! Fast learner and ready to do all the crazy things that missionaries do that I am pretty sure no one else in the world does. Bwwahaha.

So some cool things about the Lord is that if you prepare yourself and say you are going to be a certain place at a certain time, he provides a way for you to get people. Yes indeed! I had the spontaneous thought that we need to do some finding at Augustus Platz and so we went! We walked and talked and thought maybe Sister Rimmasch is just crazy but them BAM. My comp was all, I want to talk to these two girls. That is what we did and then...BOOM. They were new investigators. Take that, Satan!

We invited our new investigator to baptism this week...he said yes. Wait, what? Yeah, that's right, he said yes. Of course we do not have a date yet, but we will be setting that this week for him! :) I love these people! MAN.

Oki, here's the cherry on top. We were at church...and just a little slow getting into class...you know...talking to people...my bad. I turned around and there was this man there...but I recognized him...from Berlin. From Dahlem. (I was in Lankwitz and was there on exchanges...) WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE MY FRIEND? Turns out this man decided to move from Berlin to Leipzig to study and I happened to know him. What?! My heart was so full of joy (I never thought I would see him again) that I could not even frown. What a great birthday present from my Father in Heaven. I know he is watching out for me! :D

I then had a FHE / birthday party at a members house...she only felt bad though because my name was spelled wrong on the cake...but that's okay!! HAHA No problems. But Leipzig is great and it feels like home to me! Everyone of the members wished me a happy birthday! :D How nice!

Keep up the good work at home!
Love
Sister Rimmasch


No comments: