Sunday, October 12, 2014

LEIPZIG RULES - 9/29/14

People, did I ever mention how much I absolutely love Leipzig? And just how great it is to be a missionary?! Well...Super cool, let me tell you.

So for my birthday...we went and bought Oktoberfest stuff...aka a Bayern Flag...and a new outfit. Yay! And...yeah. Oh well! But this week we had miracles so it doesn't matter!

Using the 12 week programm to train has really made a difference in missionary work! It is so great! We love it! I like the part where we watch clips of the District. Super fun. This week we also got a new missionary couple. They are really nice and sweet. They brought me my packages! :D How nice! They are spunky and ready to work! Woo hoooooo! We love hard workers!

We had some good lessons! One of our investigators brought his girlfirend to our lesson and so...NEW INVESTIGATOR. Sweet. Also, someone stopped us on the street! He had met with missionaries before and wanted to start meeting again! Cool!!!

We tried out some new finding this week. We thought of it through inspiration! Pick a card finding!!! We wrote down some really deep questions and walked around the down town and asked people to pick a card! It went really well!  We had good gospel conversations and found a new investigator! MAN! PEOPLE LEIPZIG IS JUST BEGGING FOR BAPTISMS!! Super cool! So excited!

We also had an investigator from China come to church!! For testimony meeting! She asked me a really funny question. Why do people go up and announce their problems to the public? HAHAHA. I have no idea. People, watch what you say up there! :D Still it was funny.

Anywho. Lovely day lovely day...we are going to the harvest festival today! Bwahahahaha! Super excited!

AND General Conference is this week! I challenge you all to go with a question in mind and really pray for an answer and look for you answer because you'll get it!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Love 
Sister Rimmasch

a picture of me and my trainee at a members place 
and the sunrise this morning!

No comments: