Saturday, October 18, 2014

Well hello there. - 10/13/14

Well...I joined an orchestra this weekend. Yup...I joined the Stake Orchestra and will be playing in Stake Conference in a couple of weeks!! SWEET! Blessings of what happens when you finally repair your violin and take it with you to the church on a Saturday. It was totally 'coincidence'. There is no such thing. Haha.

We had Zone Training Meeting this week. We spoke a lot about the enabling power of the Atonement. Seriously, it was so good. The Atonement not only cleanses us from sin, BUT it enables us to change our very natures. I do not think that would be possible without Christ. He made it possible for repentance and possible for us to change our hearts. It was great. Please, if you  haven't already, study the Atonement.

I had my interview with President. I will most likely be staying in Leipzig until the very end. Sweet! That is about....49 days! Crazy!!! It was quite funny. I guess I will be needed to sign up for Institute when I get home...wooo!!! It rained pretty hard that day, and two of our appts. fell out, but that wasn't a problem. We had still a Word of Wisdom lesson and it went fabulously!!

We taught out Chinese investigator again. She is so great!! She follows all her commitments and even said that she loves prayer and she reads in the Book of Mormon EVERY NIGHT. People! Is this not amazing?! A girl who had no contact with the gospel four weeks ago is reading this book every night and prays everyday! What an example of Faith!!! So great.

We also saw the Lichtfest this week. It is the 25th anniversary. We went with one of our investigators and we there was SO MANY people there. (Dad, I don't think you would like it...:) ) But it was great! We had a good time and saw cool stuffs.

We also played basketball with our investigators. It was so fun! It was really good for our investigators and we got some good exercise. So that was good!

We had an actually German meal on Sunday, YES!!!!! It was so good, it was about time. Everyone likes to make other delicious foods, but it was the first German meal my poor comp has had. Hahaha.

Life is great and I have 49 days left before I am done with my mission....CRAZY. But then, the real mission starts!!!

Love,
Sister Rimmasch

PS
pictures from the zoo



No comments: