Thursday, October 30, 2014

FINAL COUNTDOWN - 10/27/14

Well....it is now the FINAL COUNTDOWN!!! It's the last 5 weeks of the Germany Berlin Mission for me.

So let me tell you about last week! :D

It was pretty great. We had some interesting experiences walking in the rain...seriously, it rained for days..or what seemed like days. HAHA. 

We had a nice eating appointment at our Bishop's house this week...with Rouladen. Sorry Germany, our Rouladen is still wayyyyy better!! WAY TO GO RIMMASCH'S FOR MAKING AWESOME FOOD. Not that I am prideful or anything...okay, yeah I am. HA. 

We have had some really good times with the Book of Mormon this week! Lots of our investigators are really started to catch on how important this Book is. Because, when we read the book, and we know that it is true, then we know that Joseph Smith is a Prophet, that what he said was true and that this is the true church of Christ. The Book of Mormon is basically what we call the Key Stone of our Religion. Without it, we have nothing. With it, all of what we say and know is TRUE. And absolutely true. Pretty cool, huh?

It's really fun having younger investigators, they are about my age and students! Being able to really connect with them on a level of Peer is super important! That is usually why is it better to have members with us, they have friendships with them and support them with all of their questions.

This weeks open house was SO FUN. Let's just say...PING PONG...I mean, TABLE TENNIS in a Skirt! Yes, that just happened. We have a cute member who plays on a team and beats everyone...but then our investigator came! He is pretty dang good and beat this member in one round. Not bad!! They are now friends. (HA) 

Things are getting crazy as there are only 5 weeks left for me...like...insanity here people!! I am staying in Leipzig for the next 5 weeks with my trainee so nothing changed with us, but everyone else in the district has a new comp. I am thinking about pretending to be Russian to the brand new trainee coming in...I don't know if I can hold it for 5 transfers...I could probably pull of British though...hmm...we'll see!!!

MISSIONS ARE GREAT. And Prayer are answered every day! I thank you all for always praying for me! Every prayer helps me be the instrument God needs to bring light, truth, and happiness to His Children! Thanks for alles! 

COUNT DOWN: 35 days 

ps We made french toast and my companion had a pool of butter on hers...after we cooked it in butter. oh man, Sister Jensen! How are you not fat!? Yeah, nice.
Also, I made that Schnitzel!! We make gourmet food at our apartment!
Love
Sister Rimmasch



No comments: