Sunday, October 12, 2014

KONFERENZ - 10/5/14

Well my friends, if you didn't watch conference, I would suggest going to the LDS account and watching it for yourself. It was pretty awesome.

We had exchanges this week in which I had to say goodbye to my trainee for a day. That was kind of lame. But yeah, so that happened...but then I got her back, it's okay.

We had some fun times randomly running into investigators...like everyday. I got daily contact with some investigators just by walking out the door...kind of handy I suppose. Haha. Actually really handy, you have no idea. It was great.

I also witnessed an act of beautiful kindness this week. I got off the tram to my surprise I see someone I know running after the tram. What had happened is someone had left their child on the tram so he dropped all his things and ran after the tram. He got the child back and a bag of apples which he then proceeded to hand to me and we walked back to the worrying mother of the child. So...yeah, that was the most Christlike thing I have seen for a while. It warmed my heart to know that people of all nations still have the Light of Christ burning ever so brightly in them. Look out for these people, they are everywhere. :)

And sorry for the lateness of the email, but we were at the zoo. I don't think I was built for the zoo...four hours and I was a gonner!! Next time...there is no Leipzig zoo next time, I've already been twice! ACK!

8 weeks and it's all over...just kidding. 8 weeks and it will all be beginning
LOVE
Sister Rimmasch

PS
congrats AJ and Cami for running a marathon! And their kids for running the mile!

No comments: