Monday, September 15, 2014

TRANSFERRED - 9/8/14

Do you know what happens to people when they live next to the Office...? The President tells you your transfers before the actually transfer day...it's kind of nice...but then I was all in a flurry. Man...

ANYWAY. This week was nice. You know, appointments falling out like flies dropping to the ground. Maybe because the weather decided to be nice this week. Whatever people! I will find someone like you!!! Oh wait, that is an Adele song pushing it's way through verses of memorized German Scriptures. I now have over 20 Scriptures in German memorized. Sweet. It's actually really nice and they are there to help me when I need them! Sweet!

We had a sweet lesson with a YSA age girl who was just SO HAPPY to meet someone her age who wanted to talk about God. It's actually quite difficult to find here. Weird....but yeah. She basically accepted the truth of the message of the Restoration first time around! WOW! Super cool! This goes to show you, that the Lord puts prepared people in the way of his prepared servants who want to share the Gospel. True story.

Zone Conference was epic. Loved it....had a great time there learning about leaderships stuff and Elder Bednar stuff and yeah. It was sweet. And then...after it was over...that is when it happened the epic moment where my President pulled me aside and tells me that I am training and where I am training. Well..thanks. (Hint. It's not in Lankwitz, Berlin) Uh...okay. Challenge accepted. Will do, Captain! MAN! INSANITYYYYY!!!

Testimony meeting was awesome! It's really cool to have an opportunity to give testimony every month! Such a neat opportunity because when we bare testimony, that is when it becomes stronger. The very act of speaking the words strengthens the testimony more that just keeping it inside! PLEASE GO BARE TESTIMONY. You don't have to say, I'd like to bare my testimony, and it doesn't just have to be at church. We can bare testimony anywhere and we can tell them that we know or we believe...said point. That is a tesimony and we can give that anytime anywhere anyone. AMEN.

Now that you are all thouroughly annoyed that I haven't actually mentioned details of my transfer...here you go.
I will be in Lankwitz until Thursday so that I can pick up my BRAND NEW MISSIONARY. I will then be leaving the Beautiful Berlin...and will be WHITE WASHING a certain area. Just check out the address below...then you will know.


SISTER STEPHANIE RIMMASCH
KIRCHE JESU CHRISTI
GERBER STRAßE 18
APT 916
04105 LEIPZIG

Yes, I wrote the right address. I have been called to go back and start Leipzig back up. Brothers and Sisters, welcome to my life. White washing and training in an area that I have been in! Someone must have prayed me back. ;) LOVE YOU ALL

Love
Sister Rimmasch



No comments: