Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Berlin - Feb. 3, 2014



Well...I went to Berlin for Zone Conference this week! That was cool, did you know that Family History work in just missionary work for the dead? Yeah, pretty awesome! I also saw Brandenburg gate, Bundestag, and a place where the Berlin wall used to be. Crazy!

As of Sunday, I only have 10 months left. Even more crazy. Just saying.

By the way, it is totally warm this week, up in the 40s!

There was a baptism this last week in our district, I was able to play the piano for the service. So cool. It was a great service, the man was from Rawanda, and he has gone home now, but the church is only 10 minutes from his house there! That is so happy!

The Andrus' leave this week, ho hum. Sad day. But we have some cool party plans for tonight, I can 't tell you now, or you will spill the beans (which by the way is Greek,.. remind me to tell you why later.)

Thanks Uncle Kenny, Cody and family for my packages, I love them! It was great!

This next week is gonna be great, we have some good goals and hopefully, this week, 2 of our awesome investigators will make the decision to be baptized. That would be awesome!

LOVE YOU ALL 

PS
I do appreciate Postcards, letters, and emails.

Love
Sister Rimmasch



No comments: