Saturday, February 22, 2014

STEALTH MODE - Feb. 17, 2014

So...new transfer...I am staying in Leipzig...but my beloved companion is heading off to the amazing city of Hannover, to be a Sister Training Leader. Man. On the other hand, I will be receiving the Sister Schmidt, who used to be a Sister Training Leader...in Chemnitz...speaking of which, I went on exchanges with the Sister Training Leaders...in Chemnitz with Sister Wallin who also served in Kiel and Leipzig in the same order as me. HOLY CRAP. Well... then.

Breather....okay. So...I visted the Völkerschlachtdenkmal last week, it is a war memorial and it is totally Lord of the Rings status. Super cool! I would say, it is one of the things you have to do before you leave Leipzig for sure.

I was given a GIANT Kinder eggs this week, pretty sure it was like...the size of my hand or slightly bigger. This is totally irrelevant information but I just wanted to tell someone. 

We have been teaching lots of people, my teaching pool has a number of 24 people and we are aiming to have 29 by the end of this week, hopefully we can get some of these people moving so they, too, can enjoy the blessing of the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

We have some pretty fabulous members here working with us and they help us so much with joint teaches and bringing people into their homes for us to help teach. It is pretty much great. 

Um...not sure what to say right now... umm.... yeah. I love all of you and thank you for supporting me. Here are some pictures to make up for the lack of my email. LOVE YOU ALL.

PS
There is a track meet taking place in Leipzig this week, I wish I could really go and like...watch...or participate! That would be sweet! I also found some Guarana on exchanges. Yum. It was sooo good, reminds me of Aj, every time. 


LOVE
Sister Rimmasch




No comments: