Saturday, February 22, 2014

The World from Leipzig - Feb 10, 2014

Andrus' are gone, but na ja, but they are at home and that is great!
I did some finding with my violin, and some person, took a picture of me! Uh....what? Now some complete stranger in Germany with a nice camera has a picture of me. Ho hum. Hahaha.
We also have a new investigator who was a contact because a ward member talked to her on the straßenbahn and told her about our baptism. What?! Crazy! That is just hilarious. Members, open your mouths and missionaries see miracles and love you FOREVER. :D
Did some finding in a park...by the zoo...and everyday at 12 they feed the monkies and you can hear them! they are so loud! hahaha. It's so great! Sorry for the terrible English, I am just in a hurry because I love writing emails.
JW's are still crazy. I just have to say, we tried to teach, but they didn't really want to take it. Na ja, free agency and what not. Love it. They gave me tons of their broschures and their book, yeah, me. Love, it, now I will set it on fire and disprove doctrine! not really, I don't have time for that I am teaching other people who want to listen. I taught over 10 lessons this week! 11 to be exact! Yes!! So awesome.
Had a fitness class in which out contact came! and now I am sore! Hahaha. I love it soooo much! It was great, we followed a DVD and I have found that my skills of excercising abs are lacking. Looks like I need to pick up the pace here if I am going to be running races with Aj and Cami! AHHH! And a marathon with Sara. Also, I am gonna need some new feet....yeah...cool.
Sunday was great, they taught one of my favorite lessons. The difference between God the Father and God Jesus Christ (who is also known as Jehovah.) I love this topic because it really helps to define what we believe. That and the Law of Moses. Man, I used to think they were boring but that was because I didn't take the time to understand them. This time, I understand and apply and I LOVE IT!!!! Seriously, if you think something is boring in the scriptures, try studying for understanding and application, and then it rocks your socks!
I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!
Love,
Sister Rimmasch
Pictures soon to come because this computer is old!

No comments: