Sunday, March 16, 2014

Bahnhof? Pretty sure I live there.

So..I got a new comp this week on Tuesday...you know the day where I was at Bahnhof from 9:30 in the morning until about 2pm. Wayyyy too long to stay there, by the way. I send Sister Lartey on her way to Hannover where she will make large differences and received a one Sister Schmidt. Turns out her ancestors are from Kiel, crazy, seeing that I served there and stuff! Small world. She is from Missouri and has been out for 1 year, cool!

Had some crazy JW lessons again in which I always get more confused at what they try to tell me, but it is cool to see that even when we have different religions, we can still get along, there literally is no reason to fight with other people! So that is really nice, not fighting with people. Na ja.

Oh man, crazy story...okay, not really, I was just you know, examining my own eyes...and I think my eyes are going to be changing color...kind of like my moms..or my brothers...or my sisters...noooo! I love my brown eyes, but I think they are heading the direction of...green. I can make due with that, Harry Potter has green eyes. Woo!

Oh man, STAKE CONFERENCE was AWESOME!!! It was a broadcast, and Elder Bednar spoke....IN GERMAN! BAM!! I didn't see that one coming, but it was cool! He gave a whole talk in German and didn't break into English once! His German is better than mine and it has been awhile since he served in Germany. Well, then, good job my friend, good job. :D I hope I can meet him one day so I can tell him how awesome of an experience that was!

Oh! So upset, I got a letter this week...but...it was...OPENED. WHAT?! Man....I hope there wasn't anything TOO important in my letter. Laaaaaaame. Anyway, more boring things I repaired my boots...now that it is about to be spring, things are starting to warm up here, like 12-13 centigrade. 

I totally bought a CD from a stranger. He plays and sings so well on the street that I thought, hey, I want his CD. His name, Falk Hündorf. It's a great CD, I hope I find him again so he can sign my CD. Yeah...plus I want to teach him the cool missionary lessons...because yeah.

Do you all have family mission plans? I would be interested in hearing some mission plans. We help our members here set up family mission plans so that we can all work together to help people come unto Christ. I would highly recommend setting up mission plans with the missionaries. It could be as simple as having FHE with them there and one of your friends, or reading the scriptures together as a family, or when people ask about your weekend, tell them about what you learned at church! These are good solid ideas. Let me know what you think!!

Oh ps, I have started running every other day with my new comp, so be prepared world, I am gonna be fit when I come back!

LOVE
Sister Rimmasch


PS
I buy WAY too much yogurt.



No comments: