Sunday, March 16, 2014

Football? - March 10, 2014

Well, I went to a Stasi museum last week. That was pretty cool, and I have only one thing to say, DDR east Germans were PARANOID. Seriously. Tapes on everybody and letters and phony costumes, it is something straight out of a spy movie!

We made some good mission plans with members this week, I am so excited for them, you know, to see what they do and the progress they make! What are mission plans that you guys at home have? Do you have a family mission plan? It can be as simple as studying the scriptures together, to doing family history, to going on splits with the missionaries, and etc. Let me know what you've got or are thinking about. It would be cool to here.

Went on exchanges this week and when I woke up, I could not see outside of my window! Talk about foggy! It was SUPER foggy and cold like Kiel! But now were getting up into the 50s and 60s! Hallelujah! It's the best!

There was a baptism in our ward this week! A little boy named after a particular character in Star Wars. Obviously, he is just that cool! It was a great baptism and it really gives me hope everytime I go to a baptism, speaking of which, the Elders in our ward have a baptism on Saturday! Woo hoo!! I am supes excited! Their investigator is so cool and so ready to be baptized! She is the best!

Anywho, did some more football finding, it seems to be a really good source of finding opportunites! People play with us and then they like us and are more willing to listen to us! Best, Finding. Ever. Also, I'm getting really good at football. WATCH OUT LADIES, POWDER PUFF WILL BE MINE!!!! Hahaha, Just kidding...but really. :D

We went to a party of a man in our ward, he just turned 80. Quite the mile stone, and the food they had there was delicious! And we helped clean up, so we did our part! I am TOTALLY willing to work for food. Just saying.

Church was great. I love the time change for the meeting and we have exciting events coming up, like a church open house! We are going to have an open house and invite as many people as possible! That will be a blast and a great way to talk to people who are already interested! wooooo

This next week seems promising and I will keep you all updated on how awesome it was!

LOVE
Steph Rimmasch




No comments: