Wednesday, March 26, 2014

We are the champions, my friends... - March 24, 2014

This week was quite successfull. With over 10 lessons and 4 new investigators! Bwahaha, we are working our way up to BAPTISMS. Super excited! I can't wait!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
We also did a LOT of service. We moved 2 different people. One out and one in. The one in was RIDICULOUS. 5th story apartment, German style steps, so...we made a train and got those boxes up SUPER FAST. Not to mention the fact that Elder Hard.y carried a fridge up himself! That was crazy! And awesome! We also pulled out an awesome contact from that move! :D
In other news, I helped teach the RS sport class by giving sports tips! YESSS! It was awesome and totally my element. And then Sister Schmidt had a heated debate with a man about meat and why we need it. Yeah. Okay. Weird.
Celebrated the RS this week. Had a great party with food of course because you know when Mormons meet...they always eat. Truth in a sentence.
We also had dinner with our ward mission leader this week, he is moving and we're gonna miss him because he was a GREAT WML. Enough said there.
Did some more football finding this week. Invited someone in the park to play, turns out he used to play rugby...well...my team then got WRECKED. But we also had A GENIUS on my team and he had some GREAT plays. Also, we're getting pretty intense in our matches, especially when it is slippery! Meine gute!
Church was great and we had TWO INVESTIGATORS THERE!!! That is what I'm talking about! I love it when people come to church!
In other news, I have been super sore all week from foozball, football, and moving people. EXERCISE. It's great for you...also...SCRIPTURES....they are great for the soul!
LOVES
Stephs

No comments: