Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Legolas, what do your elf eyes see?! - March 17, 2014

So...one of my investigators checks eyes...so he check mine and my comps eyes! I have Legolas eyes! I scored above average on ever single one. Good to know! I don't need any glasses on my mission!
I had my interviews with my President, that was cool! I taught him a the third lesson, Gospel of Jesus Christ, in German! He said it went pretty well! Woo hoo!!
We have a new investigator this week, he is super cool and seems to be excited to learn more about the church! I can't wait until he come to a knowledge of the fulness of truth!
I ate some delicious things this week, namely, schnitzel, meat, veggies...and mushrooms...FROM THE FOREST! Heck to the yes! Those were good!
We taught some good lessons this week and it makes me happy to help others come closer to Christ, especially when they do it for themselves! SWEET!!!!
Also, in Leipzig there was a Buch Messe, I would liken it to something like Comic Con, there was a lot of people dressed up! Hahaha, super cool!
I have some fun games to bring home from members! We have FHE at their houses and teach them how to also be awesome and then they help us find other people.
The more I teach people about the gospel, the more I learn. I learn that I really love the gospel, that it is simple, and that it is for everyone. It helps us heal, and to be free from the burden of sin. It helps us make our relationships with other people work, and most importantly, it helps us draw closer to our Heavenly Father and His son, Jesus Christ! I wish everyone in the world could taste just a little of the happiness I feel when I think about the eternities with my family! They would up and be baptized the same day! :D
I hope all of you find the happiness and peace that the gospel brings! Come join with us (Uchtdorf) and find solace and stuff! :D I love you all!
LOVE
Steph

No comments: