Sunday, March 16, 2014

The week of Sport - March 3, 2014

 So....First off, we have set....A BAPTISMAL DATE!!!! For the 15th of March, about 7 people are getting baptized in our Zone\Stake that day!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I am so stoked, you wouldn't believe it. Okay, maybe you would, but it is definitely awesome!
We found a new investigator just because we were lost! (THANKS FOR THE ADVICE AJ!) Sometimes being lost opens up so many opportunities for people to talk to us and get to know the gospel of Jesus Christ. This lucky man is now in possesion of a Book of Mormon and a Restoration Broschüre. Pretty neat.
Well...sometimes...we do sports....to find people as well. I never realized how you could make friends by asking them to play sports with you! Super cool! We played some good ol' AMERICAN FOOTBALL and invited FOUR people in the park to play with us. All four have our cards, and we have two of their numbers. Sweet! District WIN! We also sang in the middle of Innenstadt, but I think sport finding is FAR more productive on all sides. (exercise and missionary work, for the WIIIIIIN) Try it some time, people just want to have fun like everyone else. I look forward to sport finding MORE OFTEN. FOOTBALL TO FIND, okay I'm done. ;D
We received a new Senior Sister into the district, she is super cool. We went and got burgers together and had a laugh. Lunch is the best.
We just had some really good experiences this week giving just simple and pure testimony. Every time I have given a pure testimony, the Spirit has been so strong and I could see it working on the people with whom I speak. Super cool, I challenge everybody....EVERYBODY...In the month of April to give their testimony at church, just pick a topic and testify! It doesn't have to be fance or elaborate, just remember, if you just give PURE TESTIMONY the people around you will feel the divinity of what you are saying, and that what your are saying is true. Try it and let me know, I will remind you again before the time, but put it on your calendars!
Hey, maybe we could all read chapters together every now and then (you know, from the scriptures, that would be fun.) I LOVE YOU ALL. 
KEEP THE FAITH
AND
CARRY ON
LOVE 
SIS RIMMASCH

No comments: